Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yoon Sang Hyun's video 'Helpless Love' interviews

oska yoon sang hyun
Yoon Sang Hyun's album for Secret Garden
Many Hallyu stars profess to be singers as well as actors, but don't you love it when a star can' really' sing and not just in a noraebang scene?

I just watched My Fair Lady again and I love Yoon Sang Hyun's voice.  

So far he's both, acted and sung theme songs for My Fair Lady and Secret Garden. He's played the musician Oska in Secret Garden but those songs are his real voice. Another reason to admire him? He started acting at a late age. Blogger Hello Cloe's translation of  a Chinese article on YSH tells us a bit about his background (here).

Below is a fan video of Yoon Sang Hyun's song 'Helpless Love' from My Fair Lady, as well as some fun interviews with him which have been

subtitled in English:



.

.
yoon sang hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment